Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm Going to Have to Kick My Own Ass

We found out over the weekend that friends of ours are pregnant. Well, actually the woman of the couple is the pregnant one, but pregnancy is pretty rough on the men too, so I guess I can credit them both with the pregnancy. Anyway, we got on the subject of current movies and, as a new father, I haven't had many movie-going opportunities recently. But that is no excuse for what I said..."Get your movies in now!" Have I forgotten what it was like being a soon-to-be-newdaddy...all the unsolicited advice? The minute the words left my mouth I cringed that I had said that...and Newmommy was quick to call me out on it. Man, I love this chick.

In other news, this morning when Newmommy and I opened Bud's door, she was sitting up in her crib, talking to her stuffed animals. She turns and looks at us as if to say "What are you looking at?" Bud sits up on her own now, I guess.

In other other news, I have recaptured my winning Yankees-game attendance record, improving last night to 3-2. I'm beating Clemens!

No comments: