Saturday, February 17, 2007

Is This New?

Bud's been making this fish-face. I'm not sure what it is, but it's really cute. I saw it for the first time this morning and asked Newmommy, "is this new?" Then I realized how depressing it is that I have to ask her that. But, what am I going to do? I saw Bud (awake) Tuesday morning before I left for work, and then didn't see her again until Thursday night...and then it was only for 40 minutes or so. It's hard, because I know I am doing exactly what I should be doing for Bud...going to work...but it's still tough going long stretches without seeing her, and then having to ask Newmommy if the fish-face is new.

Although, there was a major accomplishment....Bud rolled over tummy-to-back today! Now, Newnana and Newgrampy said that they saw this a few weeks ago, and so did Newmommy, but it doesn't count until I see it.

No comments: