With Rosh Hashanah approaching, I imagine I will be seeing quite a few family members and friends whom I have not seen or spoken to over the past two weeks. I am going to take the Wheel of Fortune approach and eliminate the conversation I'd otherwise be bound to repeat over and over again by handing out cards with the following:
- It's good to see you, too. It has been a while.
- Yes we did, last Friday night.
- A girl.
- 7 lbs, 10 oz. 20 inches.
- Yeah, but she did really well...I was so impressed with her.
- Fine, she's healing nicely.
- No, I haven't gotten much sleep.
- About a week and a half, I went back this week.
- We really should, we don't live that far apart.
L'Shana Tova everyone! (If applicable, otherwise, happy weekend.)